We can't wait to see your gorgeous floral designs! For lot's more inspiration hop on over to the Crafting When We Can blog where the fantastic design team are showcasing more Sassy Studio Design images!
- I have used a 7"x7" card base....I am liking this size at the moment, I like to use a decent size digi and with this size card size I can also get lot's of embellishments on too!
- I have coloured my image in with copics and on the bubble gum I have lightly gone over with a cream pan pastel and also added a little pink glitter....not sure about it?
- The papers are first edition . I have used some purple cardstock and cut a rectangle just a bit bigger than my image rectangle and then die cut Spellbinders Locking loops and layered this on top then my image on top of that.
- The sentiment is Whimsy stamps Party Mini Letter Seals.
- The pearls and lilac rose are from The Hobby House.
- The other flowers and the ribbon are from Wild Orchid Crafts.