Hello fellow bloggers, I hope you are all ok!
Today sees another challenge over at In The Pink and the theme is 'HOT PINK' Hop on over to the blog to see all the beautiful hot pink creations that the DT have made for some inspiration!
Here is my 'VERY HOT PINK' card...I have used a very pretty image from Lacy Sunshine, you can find her and lot's of other stunning designs by Heather Valentin HERE
- I have coloured her in using copics.
- The papers are NitWit Collections by Mary Fran called Perfect Pair.
- The daisies and Heather are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the mulberry roses are from The Hobby House.
- The beautiful pearl swirls and small individual pearls are from The Hobby House.
- I have layered the Lacy Sunshine image onto hot pink card cut out using Spellbinder die called Decorative Labels Twenty-Two