Today I would like to share my card for Fussy And Fancy Friday Challenge where the theme is 'more than one fold'
I have made a criss cross card with a tag!
- I used 2 7"x7" base cards to make my criss cross card. The papers that I used are Maja Design: Vintage Summer Basics.
- The pearls, Roses, and lace are from The Hobby House.
- I have used a Topper called Hopeful by Mo Manning and is also available from The Hobby House.
- The tags and sentiment are from StampArt Design By Kathryne
- The dies that I have used are from Spellbinder: A2 Locking Loops