My card today is my inspiration card for Whimsy Digital and as I already mentioned I have used the gorgeous Lizzie by StampArt design by Kathryne. You can find Lizzie HERE
- The card is 7"x7" and I have used some pale blue card stock to cover my base card.
- The papers and sentiment are freebies from Augusts Making Cards.
- I have cut and matt and layered the papers up
- I have used Go Create die: rectangular Frames frilly #2 and cut out using the sand effect paper from the freebies and layered my ' Lizzie' image onto it after colouring with copics and fussy cutting her out.
- The shells, starfish and blue mesh are all from Hobbycraft. I have tied a bow each end of the mesh with twine to make a large bow and adhered the shells and starfish onto it using my hot glue gun. I have also added a few flowers.
- Make a bow with the blue mesh, twine and some coordinating blue ribbon and adhere to the right hand side. I have then added a starfish and flower to embellish it.
- Too the left hand side I have added a small cluster of flowers and shells with twine intertwined between them.
- Of course I have then added a few pearls and lot's of stickles glitter to finish:)