Evening everyone in blog land! A bit of a late post today:( My project that I would like to share with you today is an 8x8 card.
The stamp that I have used is Spring Bringer - Wee Stamps (hoping that this will bring us some sunshine this bank holiday) I have made a scene using some stamps from some freebies that I had in my stash.
- I coloured the images in using the above Copics.
- The papers that I have used are Basic Grey -Sweet Threads, pink and green card stock.
- The Spellbinder dies that I have used are - Jewel flowers and flourishes, grand labels four, and grand squares.
- The lace, flowers and pearls are from The Hobby House.
- The sentiment is a Wild Rose Studio stamp and the die cut letters are Hero Arts and both available from Sir Stampalot.
- The seam binding, decorative corners and birdcage charm are from Live and Love Crafts.
- I have used some loose glitter and stickles to finish.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Hanna and Friends - A scene
Divas by Design - friendship
Fab n Funky - ribbon and lace
Whimsy Inspiration - anything goes
Twisted Tuesday - make it girly -twist, friends