Sir Stampalot a few weeks ago. The card Chris made was a 6x6 card so I have had to change the sizes as I wanted to make mine 8x8.
The items that I used:
- Lacy Sunshine digi -Emily Ladybugs... coloured in with copics.
- Papers are Maja Design -Vintage Spring Basics, available from Live and Love Crafts
- Cardstock used - 8x8card blank and lilac core'dinations.
- Spellbinder dies used: Cherry Blossom and Labels Twenty Nine
- The vintage shabby cork hearts, shabby seam binding, and diamonte button are all available from Live and Love crafts.
- The flowers, pearls, lace and sentiment (Whimsy Stamps) are all available from The Hobby House.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Fab and Funky - Girly
Creative Moments - lot's of layers
Lacy Sunshine #9 - anything goes
Live and Love Crafts - 50 shades of lilac