Just a little reminder that there is a new challenge theme over at Fussy and Fancy..... Lace and Pearls...we can't wait to see all of your gorgeous creations!!!!.
Yesterday I visited Sir Stampalot who are based just outside Peterborough and I was privileged to have met the very talented Lou.... craftylou'sworld.(LOTV DT member and Sir Stampalot DT member)and the very talented Chris alwaysaboutcolour (as seen on C&C tv for The Hobby House and Sir Stampalot DT member) and what an amazing day!!!!! They are both incredibly talented and such lovely ladies and I came away buzzing with lot's of new ideas!!!! :) Thank you ladies for such a brilliant day x
Sooooo, my project today is a card! I have used an image from LOTV sketch pad set 4...True Love!
- I have coloured the image in using copics.
- The card base is from The Hobby House and comes in a pack of 6 (I think) and measures 148 x 148mm.
- I have covered the card in using Bazzill polka dot card. The papers that I have used are Melissa Francis - C'est La Vie and Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics. The other card used is Bazzill.
- The paper flower has been die cut using Heartfelt Creations die - Vintage Floret -HCD 727, and stamped using the co-ordinating stamp -HCPC 3500 and HCPC3502. The foliage has been die cut using Heartfelt Creations die set - Delicate Asters - HCD 726 and again stamped with the co-ordinating stamp - HCPC 3494. The foliage swirl is from the Gift Ensemble set - HCD 735.
- I have gently used some green ink to add a little hint of green too the white lace.
- The lace, pearl swirl, flower, pearl border, tiny flower pearls, charm, rhinestone sparklers, and roses are all from The Hobby House.
- The shabby seam binding is from Live and Love Crafts. TIP: If you don't want the seam binding quite as shabby you can iron it out either with an iron or as I have done....use hair straighteners!!!!! so easy!!!! I even use them on lace and ribbon and and also on paper:).
- The blue paper string is Tim Holtz. The sentiment is a Wild Rose Studio stamp and both available from Sir Stampalot.
- And of course I have finished with some Stickles glitter - Diamond
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
CLP Challenge #58 - sketch
Challenges4everyone - always anything goes
Eclectic Ellapu - anything goes
Lacy Sunshine - anything but square
Divas by Design - Shape it up