Today is a new challenge over at Crafting When We Can - the theme this week is punches/or die cuts
We are sponsored by Kenny K downloads so for a chance to win hop over and join in the fun:).
For my card I have used the very glamorous Jasmine!
- The spellbinder dies that I have used are: Grand Labels Four, Enchanted labels 28, A2 Bracket Borders one, Flowers and Flourishes and Bitty Blossom.
- Papers used: Maja Designs - Vintage Spring Basics 9th April and 3rd April -Available from Live and Love Crafts.
- I have used Milled Lavender distress inks and as always a little Stickles glitter - Available from Sir Stampalot
- The sentiment is from Whimsy Stamp - Available from The Hobby House
- The pearl brads, pearls and gemstone sparkles -All available from The Hobby House
I have coloured Jasmine in using Copics :
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Electic Ellapu - Self-made flowers
Crafty Calender - Blooms and Blossoms
Our Creative Corner - Anything Goes