So anyway I decided today that I would have a little clear out in my craft room........ isn't it surprising how much we hoard, even when we know we will probably never use it:( I have this terrible habit of keeping every single scrap of paper left over from my projects and end up with boxes and drawers of little bit's of paper that I will probably never use.... so now ALLL GONE!. I now have a clean and tidy craft room!
So anyway today I would like to share with you a little card I made a few days ago........ I was going for a clean and elegant look..... but me being me had to add a few more flowers and pearls, oh and lace....... and then a bow! but thats me I suppose, however I am quite pleased with the way it turned out, I hope you like it too:)
- The base card is 5"x7" and is made using Spellbinder die - Enchanted Labels 28 as is the tag.
- The sentiment I think came with a freebie set from a magazine many moons ago.
- The image is a fairy from LOTV sketch pad set 6 - Fairies and I have coloured her in using copics.
- Papers - Nitwits Collection: Country Lady
- Other Spellbinder dies that I used - Labels 28, A2 matting Basics B
- Flowers - The Hobby House
- Lace, pearls and ribbon - my stash
- The diamante star - Mei Flower
Amazing Paper Grace has a wonderful video tutorial ........ her cards and projects are absolutely adorable!
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Happy Campers - Lace
Paper Crafting Journey - Anything Goes
Divas By Design - Anything Goes
Through the Craft room Door - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Floral Delights