So I came home and made a 'gents' card!!!! No pink!, no lace, but I still couldn't resist a little bit of bling:) I have made the card for my dad for Fathers Day...... thought I had better try and be a bit more organised now that I have DT projects to complete and as I have been promising myself to make a few more male cards, this was the perfect opportunity!
- The card is 8x8
- The image is from LOTV Vintage Boys - Sketch pad set 1. I have coloured the image in using Copics.
- The papers are Nitwit Collection - Petal Fresh. Cardstock is Core'dinations
- Spellbinder dies - Die-D-lites Poppy Patch and Whimsical Tree. Labels Twenty Eight
- Marianne Design creatables - Grass, Bird, and bird house
- Magnolia Dohickeys - Lovely Fence
- Letters stamps - my stash
- Stickles glitter - Lime green
- Pearl brads and gems -The Hobby House
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Paper creator's crafts - For the Boys
Crafty Catz - Anything goes
Lily of the Valley - Boy oh Boy