A very good evening everyone:) I hope you all had a good weekend and didn't experience too much rain. We have had quite a bit of flooding here in East Anglia although I myself have been fortunate not to have been affected. If you are one of those who has been affected by this awful weather then my prayers go out to you and your families....hopefully our summer will return soon! Thankfully the rain held off on Saturday so I got to enjoy my time at Cadwell park with hubby.....ok it wasn't my thing I admit, but we had a nice picnic and my grandson was fascinated by the fast colourful cars!
Two Blog candy Winners
It is time for me to announce another blog candy winner:) Now as you may already know it was my birthday yesterday (I spent the morning with my youngest daughter whom accompanied me to Dunhelm for a little retail therapy and I spent the afternoon in my craft room topped off with a meal with the family) ... So anyway as I was saying as it was my birthday yesterday so I thought I would pick 2 lucky winners this time!!!!!
The first lucky winner is...................... Homebird and the 2nd lucky winner is.................Samantha Wade!!!!! If you both email me with your chosen Heartfelt Creations stamp I will get your stamp and crafting goodies off to you:)
Arianna Blooms Layout
Now for todays inspiration! I have used the Arianna Paper collection, stamps and dies to create this layout featuring my very beautiful granddaughter Amelia who was 2 when this photo was taken. She is now almost 3 and is growing up so fast!
- As I said earlier, I have used the Arianna Blooms paper collection.....choosing one of the ready layouts from the paper pad.
- I followed the basic layout adding the photo first.
- I stamped and die cut a few sets of the Arianna Blooms flowers in pale pink and deep pink card stock.
- I have used the Arianna Lace die to create all the delicate lace elements on the layout.
- The leaves are the Heartfelt Creations Classic leaf stamps and dies.
- The sentiments are also from the Arianna paper collection.
- I layered all the elements and flowers onto the layout making sure that I was happy with it before I finally adhered everything onto the paper.
- To finish off the layout I have added some lace and pearls and of course a little Stickles glitter.
Finally a big thank you to you all for my Happy Birthday wishes..... You are all so very kind:)
Take care x