Happy Wednesday every....the sun is shining here today, not sure that it will last though.
So it is the 2nd Wednesday of the month which only means a new Heartfelt Creations launch. ....You may have seen me launch this new collection on Create and Craft TV a few weeks ago, but it is now officially the world launch.....which also means if you head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog HERE you will find lot's of inspiring Christmas creations from the Design Team and also a chance to win the full collection!!! Yes! the full collection including all 6 stamp sets and the gorgeous paper pad:)
Now I have already blogged a few of my cards that I have made using this collection which you can find HERE and HERE but here is today's Festive Christmas inspiration card (sorry it isn't over on the Heartfelt blog today ...I promise I will be back on there next week)
I have chosen this small gatefold card in cream and green...not normally a colour that I would choose for a Christmas card, but I think it is a beautiful combination.
- I have created a gatefold card using a piece of cream card measuring 9" x 5 1/4".
- I stamped each image onto a separate pieces of card and cut them to give about 4mm border. The ink that I have used is Ranger Archival - Olive
- So I stamped the poinsettia border 4 times. This stamp is from the Festive Candlelight stamp set HCPC 3623.
- I adhered the 2 outer ones with foam pads,cut out the poinsettias, shaped them and adhered them to the outside borders on the card leaving the middle one from the left hand side as I added this after the sentiment.
- I stamped the sentiment from the Dove of Peace stamp set - HCPC 3621 and cut it out and adhered this to the left hand side of the out side of the card. I have then added the poinsettia and also a small flourish in cream card which I have die cut out from the Arianna Blooms collection.
- To finish off the card I have added some Cosmic Shimmer Vintage Mica Flakes and some gems.
I will be back soon with some more festive inspiration:)
Take care x