- I have used just the Festive Christmas paper pad this card.
- I have chosen one of the 6" square panels and adhered this to a white 7" square card base.
- I have die cut out the Spellbinder 2011 Heirloom Ornament die template in red card stock and adhered this with foam pads to the card.
- Next I have die cut out the Dove image, again from the paper collection using the Spellbinder die template - Stately Circles and adhered it to the centre of the Christmas Ornament.
- To create the Poinsettia I have used the Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur die and the Christmas Poinsettia stamp.
- To create the Holly I have used the Heartfelt Creations Ornamental Add On Die set and the coordinating stamp - Holly Berry.
- Next I have die cut out the sentiment from the paper pad using the Tags and Luggage die set.
- To finish off the card I have used some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Flakes, pearls, gems and added a red bow with a Hobby House spacer and brad to the top of the Christmas Ornament.