A very good morning to you all. I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend.
So sorry I have been a bad blogger just recently....I just wish we all had more hours in the day, don't you? I am busy working on something very exciting and I hope to be able to share this with you all very soon,.....so I have had to let my blog slip a little, but I hope to resume my more regular posts soon:)
New Blog Candy
Now I think it is time for me to launch another blog candy....this candy will run for 7 days so that you all have a chance to take part.
Just leave a comment on this blog post and you will be put in the random org draw to win a Heartfelt Creations stamp of your choice plus some other crafting goodies:)
- To create this card I have used the Cut Mat Create collection. The stamp is the beautiful Classic Rose stamp. I have die cut it out with the die set 1B and 1A to create the easy mat and layer.
- I have coloured the rose image in using a Dove Blender pen, Distress inks and also some Memento inks....this is a very easy way to colour in an image. I have added some Tea die ink to the outer edges of the image and also to the outside of the main card.
- I have Used one of the decorative panels from the Cut Mat Create paper collection and adhered this to my card and then adhered the mat and layer image to the centre.
- The decorative borders that I have used are from the 2A die set.
- Next I stamped the 'Thank You' sentiment which is from the Summer Glory stamp set, cut it out and adhered this to the bottom right of the card.
- I have added a couple of the die cut vines from die set 1B and a small Arianna Bloom flower to the sentiment.
- Finally I have added a small pink bow and a little Stickles Glitter.
I hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend:)
Take Care x
Take Care x