Afternoon friends....well it is a very wet day here in Peterborough, so just a s well I am in the craft room and haven't any plans to go out in it:)
Just a quickie post today just to let you know that I am still about and also to update you on the latest show dates on Create and Craft.
I will be back on screen on August the 26th 1pm and 5pm with the Festive Christmas collection and again on the 1st, 2nd,3rd, 4th September bringing you the September collection....can't believe I am saying September, this year has just gone by so quickly and I don't know about you, but so much has happen this year and if someone would have told me what I would be doing I would have had a good giggle and said 'in my dreams':) It truly has been an amazing year for me although not without it's woes:(
I don't have the times yet for the September shows,but I will let you know as soon as I get confirmation.
So today I ave a Sympathy card to share with you. Sadly we are required to make these from time to time and it is with much sadness that we take on this task however knowing that they are so much appreciated by the recipient makes it so much better to be able to create. I think this image is just so pretty and just adding a few die cuts and a small flower makes it a pretty, but not over the top card for this sad occasion.
- The cute little bird image is from the Birds and Blooms stamp set. I coloured it in using my Dove blender pen and distress inks. I have inked the edges with Tattered Rose Distress ink. I have die cut it out using the Cut Mat Create die sets.
- I have used the lilac shades of paper from the Cut Mat Create paper collection.
- I have used several of the beautiful lace like dies from the Cut Mat Create die sets just to add a little decoration without going over the top.
- I stamped the 2 butterflies from the same stamp set onto the patterned paper and fussy cut them out.
- The Sympathy sentiment is again from the same stamp set.
- The small flower is from the Sweet Lullaby Die set.
I am off to Cadwell Park tomorrow to share my hubbies love of cars. I am sure it will be a fun day as I now know not to make the assumption that it isn't my kind of thing as I did with the Formula One at Silverstone however I am not so sure about this one, but as he has showed so much interest in my hobby(now job lol) and I still have quite a few jobs that I need finishing off in the craftroom I think I should just go and show him a little support too:) We are going with my sister and her family and taking my grandson Mason along so I think this will kind of make up for it if it really isn't my thing:)...,fingers crossed that it doesn't rain:)
Oh and before I go have you seen that Heartfelt Creations have a Design Team call out:)....I urge you all to give it a go! The saying is you have to be in it to win yeh? I wouldn't have thought that I stood a chance and look at me now 18 months after joining this amazing company:) Click HERE for all the details.
I will be back soon take care x