- I have used a brown paper gift bag as my base.
- The sweet image is a Elizabeth Bell topper available from The Hobby House.
- The paper and card are from my stash.
- I have layered the image onto a Spellbinder Stately Circle cut out of some Christmas paper by Maja Design called 'It's Christmas Time.
- The sentiment is a Whimsy stamp - Winter Notables 1 which is also available from The Hobby House.
- All of the flowers and embellishments are available from The Hobby House and if you hop on over to the Hobby House blog you will find links for each to the Website.
- I have used some stickles glitter, Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels and some Shabby White Frantage (on the metal corners) to finish of f my gift bag.
Sunday, 29 September 2013
The Hobby House - Christmas gift bag
Hi everyone. I am back again today with my 2nd post and this time I would like to share my inspiration piece for The Hobby House.......A Christmas Gift bag.