So today sees another new challenge over at In The Pink and the theme is one of my favourites ....BLING I UP!
And we have a nice little surprise for you this time..... Lili of the Valley have kindly given us a little bit of candy for this challenge post... and we have a lovely stamp of theirs to give to one of the Perfect Pinkies chosen. We'll put all five Bling PP's into a hat and pull out one lucky winner to receive this gorgeous stamp - which is the same image as our lovely Lis has used.
Hop on over to the In The Pink Challenge Blog for lots of gorgeous pink cards with lots of bling from our very talented design team. Just remember that your card must follow the theme and be predominantly pink! We can't wait to see your creations:)
For my card I have used papers from a paper pad from Lili of the Valley and NitWit Collections by Mary Fran called Always and Forever. The gorgeously sweet image is a Lacy Sunshine digi called Eleanor- Antheia. I wanted to go for a vintage look with this card, I am just loving vintage papers at the moment:)
- I have used The Hobby House flowers, Cameo, pearls and fancy flourishes.
- I have used copics to colour Antheia and used a white gel pen to create a few high lights.
- The 'with love' tag is from LOTV
- I have used Spellbinder dies - Grand Decorative Ovals and Die D-Lites - Flourish trim which are available from Sir Stampalot.
- The flourish die that I have used is by Memory Box.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
The Crafter's Café - flowers
Creative Moments - anything goes/frame it
Divas by Design - anything goes
The Sisterhood of Crafters - Use a Digi
Creative Romance - Dies/punches