I have used Flower pot pretties - Peonie as my main image on the front of the card! For all the other details on the digi's that I have used please visit the Lacy Sunshine Blog HERE or the official Lacy Sunshine Website HERE.
This is showing the inside of the gift card without the seed packets
The seed packets inside the pockets
The individual seed packets
- I have coloured the images in using copics
- The main card is 7"x7" and I have made a spine which is 1/2" wide.
- The papers are Maja Design - Vintage Spring Basics
- The Spellbinder dies that I have used are Grand decorative circles, Blossom Five, A2 Locking loops
- I have used distress inks around the images to soften them up.
- The flowers which I have made are from a punch by Tonic
- I have used a Martha Stewart punch to give the papers that I have used a pretty border
- The lace, lilac rose, pearl flowers, pearl on string and self adhesive pearls are all from The Hobby House. All the other flowers are available from Wild Orchid Crafts.
- I have used Lily of The Valley stamps for the tag sentiment and the sentiment inside the gift card.
- To finish of my gift set I have used Stickles Glitter (of course)!