A big thank you to all of my new followers.....I hope you are finding my blog inspiring.
Also before I forget ....This week I will be adding a blog candy to my blog for all my fellow bloggers. This I intended to do to celebrate my 100th follower, but I have been up to my eyes over the last few weeks, so I will be doing this tomorrow:) So be sure to come back and enter.
The theme this week is anything goes over at Lacy Sunshine Challenge and us girls on the Design Team have been given some gorgeous new Mermaid digis to work with. Mine is called 'Marina Sun kissed' For all of the details on the new digi stamps and how to enter please visit the Lacy Sunshine Blog HERE
Quite a simple card for me today, not to fussy!. Hop on over to the Lacy Sunshine blog to see some more inspiring creations from the Design Team.....and say hello to our newest Lacy Sunshine girls:)
- I have coloured the adorable Marina in with my copics and added some Gelly Roll pen- clear sparkle. I decided to leave the Stickles off this card!
- I have cut the base card out using Spellbinder Grand Decorative Oval and also used them to layer up my image. I have die cut Marina out using Spellbinder Opulent Ovals.
- The papers that I have used are from LOTV - Beach Bliss.
- The flowers, pearls and Rhinestone sparkles are from The Hobby House.
- The pearl strings are from my crafty stash and the ribbon is from Sir Stampalot.
- I have added some pearlescent lilac ink to the tiny starfish before adhering it to the centre of the bow.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Chocolate, Coffee and Cards- anything goes
Sister Act Challenge - anything goes
4 Krafty Girlz - anything goes