I say hopefully demonstrating as I have quite a few prepared and not sure that I will get time to demonstrate them all, but will just go with the flow:) I really am super excited:) x
I have combined this card with my DT creation for The Fussy and Friday Challenge where the theme this week is hosted by the lovely Elin and is punches/and or dies. Do hop on over to see all the beautiful creations from the design team for some inspiration and join in:)
- My card base measures 7"x7". The papers that I chose are the beautiful Maja Design - Vintage Summer Basics 12"x12".
- I have die cut the Heartfelt Creations -Decorative Chateau Gate in the deep dusky pink card stock. Then die cut it in to my card base and also my patterned paper to give me an aperture on the front of my card.
- The fancy border is made up by die cutting the smaller window from the Decorative Chateau Gate twice and cutting the outer decorative border around it off and using this. The vase for the flowers is made from this too.
- The tiny foliage around the window and in the vase is also from the Decorative Chateau Gate die set from Heartfelt Creations which Sir Stampalot have in stock and you can find HERE
- The other leaves and the flourish that I have used are Spellbinder - Jewel Flowers and Flourishes which you can find HERE. I have used some Tim Holtz distress ink - Iced Spruce on the foliage.
- I have made the flowers using some of the Maja Design paper and deep dusky pink and die cut using the Heartfelt Creations die - Posy Patch which you can find HERE You can also use the co-ordinating stamp to go with this. The tiny mulberry roses that I have used are Hobby House which Sir Stampalot stock. As are the decorative pearls that I have used which again Sir Stampalot stock and sell by the metre.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Happy Campers - show us your flowers
4Krafty Girlz - anything goes
Try It On Tuesday - make your own flowers