I am back with my 2nd post today which is a card using a new Whimsy Designer Alberto Gava digi called Princess of My Life. There are 4 in this new collection which you will find HERE on the Whimsy Stamps Website. To celebrate the new release Whimsy are having a celebration Blog Hop......for all of the details please visit the Whimsy blog HERE
I have coloured the simply gorgeous Princess of My Life in using Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, R20
Hair: E42, E47
Hat, Train AND Underskirt:RV91, RV93, RV95 & RV99
Wings: BG000, G0000, G000
Scallops on Dress: E50, E51, E55
Main Dress: BG 53, BG57, BG72, BG09
Outer Edge: G0000, G00
I have then decorated her wings, coat and hat with some tiny pearls and added some very fine glitter.
- The main card base measures 7"x7" and I have used a deep burgundy card stock. I have cut the front of the card to 5" so that the inside can be seen when on display.
- The papers are from LOTV called Antebellum.
- The die that I have used to cut out the image is from Spellbinder - Labels Thirteen and I have layered this up onto a dusky pink dot embossed card cut out using Spellbinder Grand Decorative Ovals. Before adhering this to my card I have box pleated some mesh ribbon and adhered it to the back of it.
- I have used lot's of frontage, flowers, metal decorative vintage corners and pearls which are all available from The Hobby House.
- To finish I have added a vintage shabby seam binding ribbon bow layered onto a bow made from the mesh ribbon and added a vintage charm which I have decorated with some frantage and a pearl in the centre.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
C is for Challenge - lot's of layers
Craft Your Passion - glitter/ gloss (glitter on the dress/ wings & hat)
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Things with wings
Memas Crafts - ribbon/lace/and or flowers
Parade Your Crafts - anything goes
Sparkle and Sprinkle - anything goes with glitter, embossing powder and/or flocking