Before I share my creation with you today I would just like to say a big thank you to you all for all of your lovely comments and for taking the time to look at my blog :) x
As you all know when we first take this step to share to the world our designs we never Know if people will like them, and if when we upload our latest post whether or not people are reading them.
The purpose of my blog is firstly and lastly to inspire and to share my creations, you have all made me so welcome and each and every blog that I have peeped at in turn has given me the same.
I don't always have the time to comment on every single blog that I look at, but I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts and seeing all of your beautiful designs and I will continue too........ Nobody told me that blogging is almost as addictive as crafting!!! I just wish there was more hours in the day :)
My design today is an 8x8 card and contains lots of flowers. (well I am a florist and do struggle to make a project without them, so thought I would go O.T.T). The papers are from Papermania Rose Garden. I also used 2 different shades of cream card and watercolour card for the flowers.
- dies used:
- Heartfelt Creations - Decorative Oval window
- Decorative Lace Border
- Delicate Asters
- Vintage Floret
- Spellbinder- Imperial gold, Gold Elements one
- Stamps used - Heartfelt Creations - Delicate Asters and Vintage Florets
- Cream lace and pearls
- stickles glitter - diamond and thistle
- Wow embossing powder
- Thinking of you stamp
- Inks - Stazon, (olive green), Adirondack (meadow)
- Distress inks - Picked rasberry,spun sugar, old paper, antique linen
- Distress Markers - Worn Lipstick, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar
- Pink ribbon
- Crackle Glaze
The vase has been made using the decorative oval die. I will be adding a tuturial on how to make this card in the next few weeks.