Yesterday I attended a Spellbinder Academy Class at Christine Emberson's Shop/Studio called Hope and Chances. We had such a fun day :). The project we made was a mini album. The albums are from a Company called Want 2 Scrap and the albums come in different shapes and all have corresponding Spellbinder Grand dies, (available from Hope and Chances). They come with the rings and 5 Chipboard bases.
The papers which we used are from My Mines Eye: Life Stories
Spellbinder dies used:
- Imperial Gold - Gold Labels Four
- Grand Scalloped Circles
- Elegant Asters
- Heartfelt Creations - Vintage Floret (HCD727)
- Heartfelt Creations - Delicate Asters (HCD726
- Heartfelt Creations - Mini Vintage florets (HCPC 3500)
- Heartfelt Creations - Vintage Florets (HCPC 3502)
- Fiskers - Make A Wish Quotes
- The Hobby House - Pearl Elegant Flourish, Pearl Heart Flourish, small pearl brads (also Available from Hope and Chances)
- Live and Love Crafts - Large Antique Heart
- Spellbinder - Gold Craft foil (available from Hope and chances)
- Vintage lace, stickles, and other small pearls are from my stash of goodies that I'm not sure where I purchased:(
The inside covers and centre chipboard pages have pockets in so that photos can be kept in them.
You can add any amount of inside papers as you wish (as long as they fit). You can either use all of the chipboard pages or as I have done only use 3 or even 2 or 4, they are so versatile.