I am really excited this morning as my friend Vicki and I are going to a Spellbinder Academy Class at Christine Emberson's Hope and Chances shop/studio :)...... so be sure to visit my blog tomorrow as I will post the lovely project that we will be creating.
Back to today -
My card that I would like to share with you today features the very pretty image Wee Florist.
- The card base is an 8x8 scalloped edge card blank _ I have snipped off the two side edges of the scallopes and left the bottom
- I have coloured her in using copics and prisma pencils( hair)
- papers used are Prima - Pixie Glen (one of my favourites)
- Card stock used - Core'dinations, a pale blue
- Spellbinder dies - Grand Decorative Cicles one,
- A2 Scalloped Borders one
- Heartfelt Creations - Delicate Asters
- Marianne Design - small butterfly and Bird
- Whimsy Shapeology Dies - Banner
- The large antique rose pin is from Life and Love Craft
- Large glass diamond button and small roses are from The Hobby House
- Lace - My Crafty Heart
- Other bits I've used - pearls, ribbon,twine,letters are from my stash
- Stampendeous - Frantage Encrusted Jewel embossing pwders and elements are from Create and Craft tv
- Stickles - Sir Stampalot (I think)
I'm going to share a few more pictures with you, so that you can see the embellishments that I have used a little clearer !
Well I just hope I have done this right :( took a few goes to make sure that I had linked the right picture, but have checked and my little Wee Florist is there :)