Today I would like to share a scrapbook page with you all. The little boy in the photos is my gorgeous grandson Ollie who is 3 today :).
The papers I have used are from my stash, ( sorry not sure what they are, but I do know that I purchased them from Crafty Charlies)
- Spellbinder dies used: Grand stately circles
- Pearl flourishes - Creative Expressions
- The buttons, pearls, ribbon, and twine are from stash
- Stampendous frantage encrusted jewels embossing powders and elements
- I have used a little Stickles and ink around some of the edges to finish
Also the nice postman bought me a little present yesterday ............... :)
It is so diddy! I am looking forward to experimenting with different materials and media.
I purchased mine from Christine Emberson's shop called Hope and Chances Creativity.
Christine did mention on her blog the other day that she would be posting more information on the machine in the coming days, so if you are interested then hop over to her blog and have a peek.