I normally go for 8x8 size cards, but I thought I would make a small card today (14.5x14.5) using a topper from The Hobby House - Tea Time by Mo Manning:). I really am going all out today as again I don't normally do toppers, but they are just perfect for those days when I just don't have time to colour my image....... I'm thinking they are going to be very useful. I am loving these images so I can definitely say that the stamps are going to be on my newest NEED list :).
- I have used purple shimmer card to make the card base
- Matt and layered the image with co-ordinating die cut shapes and frames (The Hobby House)and then onto co-ordinating card. Before putting together I have used shabby pink embossing enamel around the edges.
- The roses, pearls, and brads are from The Hobby House.
- Silk flower in the centre of the cluster is from Prima.
- Lace and ribbon is from my stash.
- The heart charm - Mei Flower
- I have then finished of the card using stickles.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Lexi's Creations - Lace and/or Ribbon
The Crafty bloggers network - Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts TLT challenge - A card for a child or teenager