I have been busy practising colouring with my copics after my class on Saturday. I have also used some of my goodies from Ally Pally........
The image that I have used is from one of the new sketch pads from Lily Of The Valley - Just For The Girls (set 7) and the sentiment - General Sentiments (set 8). These are perfect for those times when you just Fancy a little bit of colouring or to take on holiday with you (don't tell hubby, but I do plan on packing mine next week when we go to Spain for a few days)......
So anyway the card is 16cm x 16cm and I have coloured the image in with Copics:
- Papers - Anabelle's Meadow:Wild Rose Studio and shades of pink cardstock
- Small mulberry roses, gems, pearls on thread and ribbon - The Hobby House
- Beehive Blossom, pale pink roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
- Silver flower trinket : Prima - My Crafty Heart
- Tiny pearls and diamante heart charm - Mei Flower
- Spellbinder dies Used: Jewel flowers and flourishes (I'm loving the tiny butterflies in this set)Timeless Rectangles and A2 Matting Basics B
- Tulle roses, doily and pink mesh - My stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Deep Ocean Challenge - Favourite colour combo (it's got to be pinks and lilacs)
Love To Create Challenge - Bingo (row: Lace, flowers & doily)
In The Pink Challenge - Ribbons/Ruffles