Hi everyone:) ....I hope you have all had a good Monday!
Well I made it back from Silverstone in one piece and I have to admit that I really did enjoy myself and would definitely do it again. The atmosphere was amazing and everyone was so friendly:) Not sure why hubby has insisted on watching all the replays on TV though? It must be a man thing:)
I took quite a few photos so the new Heartfelt Collection - Cut Mat Create will definitely be coming in handy especially now I don't have quite so much time to create as may scrapbook layouts as I used too:)
So with the weekend over and housework all done I have already began to prep for the Heartfelt Creations Christmas release on Create and Craft next week:) Christmas is my favourite time of year so I have been itching to play with this collection since I received it a few weeks back:) So sorry it is being released so close to the last release, but you really I going to love it:)
I am sharing another card from last Thursdays show using on of the new stamps from the collection as well as the dies and also the beautiful floral paper.
- I have used the Summer Song stamp set for the main image which I coloured in using water coloured pencils and distress inks.
- I cut the 6" square floral panel from the paper collection and cut it down to 5 3/4" to fit on my card base. I have used a Martha Stewart decorative punch on both the card base and the paper.
- I distressed the edges of the papers and image a little with Tea Dye distress ink.
- I die cut out the image with die set 1B and matted it onto the co-ordinating die from set 1A. I adhered this to the card at an angle.
- Next I have die cut 2 of the decorative lacy corners from die set 2B and added one at the top and one at the bottom of the image.
- I stamped the sentiment and cut this out with the arrow die from die set 1B and adhered this with foam pads to the card.
- The flowers are from the Sweet Lullaby collection which I have die cut out in the patterned paper. I have used some Pinflair glue and seed beads for the centre of the flowers.
- The flourish vine which I have used is from die set 2A which I have die cut once and cut in half.
- Finally I have added a few seed beads to the centre of the flowers on the image and also a little Stickles glitter.
New Blog Candy
So who wants to win a Heartfelt Creations stamp and a die of your choice from any Heartfelt Creations collection? All you have to do is leave a comment on this post and you will automatically be in with a chance to win:) Good luck everyone:) X
Now for an early night so I can get up nice and early for a fun day in the craft room:) I will be back soon to share some more inspiration....maybe a few scrapbook layouts:)
Take care everyone x