Good evening everyone! I hope you are all having a good week.
I would just like to say a big thank you for all your kind comments and emails. My mum is out of hospital and is now on the mend:) Thank you :) x
So I promised you a sneak peek of the new collection that Emma Lou and I will be bringing to Create and Craft on Thursday....A One Day Wonder, so lot's of demos and inspiration for you all to see:)
This is a card that I have created using the new Cut Mat Create collection. This collection includes some beautiful floral stamps and easy to use mat an layer dies which also include some beautiful floral flourishes. Of course there is also a totally gorgeous paper collection in shades of lilacs, purples, blues, greens and pinks...you are going to love this collection:) The Cut Mat Create dies are perfect for your layouts, but as always with Heartfelt Creations you always get more ....and with this collection you also get the stunningly beautiful stamps that co-ordinate with the dies!
- The atamp is HCPC 3618 - Everyday Blooms which I have coloured in using water colour pencils and distress inks.
- I have used the one of the cut mat and create die set - there are 4 sets in this collection.
- The flourishes are also part of the die sets.
- The flowers you will probably remember are from the Sweet Lullaby collection.
- I have used some Pinflair glue and seed beads for the centre of the flowers.
Take Care everyone x