Christmas Create and Craft Show
Blog Candy Winner
It's time for me to announce another blog candy winner!Drum Roll.................A big CONGRATULATIONS to................CLAI01....if you email me with your choice of Heartfelt Creation stamp and also a die from any collection:) I will get your blog candy sent out to you x
It's a very Festive Christmas Card
- So for this card I have used the Festive CandleLight precut stamp and the sentiment is from the Dove of Peace precut stamp set.
- I have coloured the images in with Cosmic Shimmer pearlescent mica powder which just gives it a slight shimmer.
- I have heat embossed all of the stamps and used Cosmic Shimmer gold detail embossing powder.
- I die cut out the sentiment using the Cut Mat Create dies.
- I have added a little Tea Dye Distress ink around the edges of the card and also the flowers and holly.
- The poinsettia is the Sun Kissed Fleur die and the Poinsettia stamp.
- The holly is also a Heartfelt Creations stamp and holly die.
- I finished off the card by using some Cosmic Shimmer Mica Flakes - Precious Gold
Have I convinced you that you need to make a start on those Christmas cards....or are you one of those crafters that leave them until the last few weeks before Christmas? I have to confess I do prefer to leave them a little later when I can have Christmas carols playing in the back ground or watch a good Christmas film whilst creating:) However it is nice to know that I have made a good start with them so I won't be rushing around like I was last year making cards for my loved ones....only my family and very special friends get a handmade Christmas card from me:)
Now I had better say bye for now as I have some emails that I need to reply to and time is ticking:)
Take Care x