So as a 'BIG THANK YOU' I will be doing regular blog giveaways which will include a card and a few crafting goodies too. I will put all of you into random org so you will all have a chance of winning and I will make the first drawer next Saturday:) So good luck to you all!!! x Just leave your name/comment on this blog post!
I love the rich colours of purples, gold and olive green on my card today! I hope you like it too!
- Cardstock: Foundations
- Stamps: Justrite Stamps -Vintage Oval Labels
- Dies: Justrite - Vintage Labels Six, Spellbinder - Labels Thirteen Bitty Blossom, Card Creator - Detailed Scallops, A2 Matting and Layering Basics B
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations - Jazmyne (fussy cut out for the leaves)
- Stickles Glitter: Mercury Glass
- Creative Expressions: Pearl swirls
- Distress Inks: Milled Lavender, Crushed Olive, Seedless Preserves
- I started off with a cream card blank measuring 19.5cm x 14.5cm and inked it a little at the edges with Crushed Olive.
- I took another piece of cream card and used a mix of the above Distress inks and stamped the small decorative stamps from the Justrite set to create a background. I then matted this onto some deep purple card and adhered it to my card base.
- I die cut the Detailed Scallop rectangle out and then die cut out the centre using a rectangle from the A2 Matting and Layering die set. I have then adhered this onto my card.
- I have die cut the Justrite Vintage Labels Six in the deep purple card and cut it in half.
- Next I have stamped the sentiment and coloured it in with the distress inks a little and die cut it out with the Labels Thirteen die. I have then taken the Labels Six that I cut in half and adhered one at each end at the back and adhered it to the card with foam pads.
- I have made 2 deep purple Bitty Blossom flowers and 2 cream....distressed a little with Milled Lavender.
- Next I have taken the embossing folder through my Grand Calibur and inked the leaves with Crushed Olive. I have fussy cut 6 leaves out which I have then added along with the Bitty Blossom Flowers to the card in a cluster at the bottom right of the sentiment and a single flower at the top left.
- To finish I have added a few pearl swirls which I have cut up to make smaller swirls and added a little glitter.