I have now almost finished my Christmas shopping and even sorted my outfit for my sons wedding on which is this Saturday:)
I have had a few days off from crafting but am itching to get back to my craft room to make some Heartfelt Creations samples for the CHA......talking of which! Guess who is going?
Yes! Me:) How lucky am I....I have wanted to go for several years and in January another one of my dreams will come true:) What a brilliant start to the New Year!
I can't wait to meet some of my Heartfelt Creations teamies and also see some wonderful and inspiring new products:)
Before I share my card today I would just like to apologise for not doing my full usual tutorials. Time is of an essence at the moment so I have decided rather than not do any blog posts I will just shorten them so that I can still share my creations with you all.....I will be back to my normal posts soon though:)
My card today is one that I demonstrated at Sir Stampalot:
- Papers: Heartfelt Creations - Vintage Floret Collection, cream and dusky pink card stock
- Stamps: Heartfelt Creations - Tattered Blossoms and Tattered Collage Background Stamp
- Dies: Spellbinder - Grommet Tags and Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms and Timeless Amour
- Distress inks: Milled Lavender and Tea Dye
- Embellishments: Creative Expressions - Vintage metal corners and Vintage Button, Satin Edged Organza ribbon - Rose, Ivory flat pearls
- Stickles Glitter: Taffetta
Enjoy the rest of your day!