Today I would like to share my' Fiends Forever Card'.....not sure about this one:(
- First I have taken a 63/4" square card blank in soft pink.
- In each corner I have stamped the corner stamp from the Justrite Vintage Oval Labels set in Archival Sap Green.
- Next I stamped my focal image from the same stamp set using Ruby Lapus embossing powder and used the 'Best Friends Forever sentiment' which I have stamped again in Sqap Green ink. I have die cut it out using Labels Six and inked through it with a little Milled Lavender. I have then die cut the next size Label Six out onto pink card and stamped with the small decorative stamp from the same set. (I have inked it with a little Bundled Sage)
- I have taken a piece of white card measuring 6" square. I have stamped the corners and straight edged tiny decorative stamp onto the card as in picture. I have used the Jazmyne embossing folder and taken it through my Grand Calibur twice so that it fits my piece of card. I have used Bundled Sage and Milled Lavender over the embossed area and matted this onto pink card and then adhered this to the main card blank.
- Next I have taken the main Labels six image and matted it onto the pink Labels Six and adhere this to the top part of the card.
- I have used the Scalloped Border One to create a pink border which I have inked a little with Bundled Sage and adhered to the bottom half of the card centrally.
- Next I have made a small pink rose from the Rose Creations die set with a small ivory pearl in the centre and adhered it to a small pink seam binding bow. I have attached this to the centre of the border.
- To finish I have added a little Taffeta Stickles Glitter:)
- Card: Foundations
- Stamps: Justrite Vintage Oval Labels
- Dies: Spellbinder Labels Six, Scalloped Borders one and Rose Creations
- Embossing Folder: Couture Creations - Jazmyne
- Distress Inks: Milled Lavender and Bundled Sage
- Ink: Archival - Sap Green
- Cosmic Shimmer Products: Embossing Powder - Ruby Lapus Lustre
- Stickles Glitter: Taffeta
- Creative Expressions: Seam binding and Flat pearls.
Enjoy the rest of your day:) x