I would like to thank you all for your kind comments regarding Heartfelt Creations.....it means so much to me that you all understand my decision....THANK YOU X
Today I am excited to tell you all that I have re joined the fabulous Hobby House Design Team....Yipee!
I have been doing the 'Happy Dance' since I was asked by the design team co-ordinator Kate Wiles and Jill the owner of The Hobby House if I now was available to re join:) Obviously I couldn't turn down such a request....I now will be able to use all of there yummy! Scrummy embellishments....my favourites have to be there pearls on string.....I just adore using them on my projects! And not forgetting the beautiful card toppers from artists such as Mo Manning, Sylvia Zet, Elizabeth Bell and Kenny K. They are just perfect for those days when you don't have time to colour an image or when you have lot's of cards/projects to create!
For those of you that who are not familiar with The Hobby House.....(you may have seen them on Create and Craft) here is a link to there online shop HERE Also for lot's of inspiration and if you like to participate in challenges here is a link to The Hobby House Blog HERE
So here is my inspiration card using a Sylvia Zet topper and the Peach and Green Embellishment Kit which you can find HERE on the website.
- I started with a 7"x7" card base and adhered some olive green cardstock to it.
- I then cut some patterned paper from the NitWits collection and matted it on some cream card. I used some distress inks - Tea Dye around the edges. I adhered these to my card.
- I then took a piece of cream card measuring 6 3/4" square used a Martha Stewart punch on the corners and took through my Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations embossing folder - Joes Garden. I also inked the edges and adhered it to my card.
- I die cut the small Spellbinder Grand Decorative Circle in cream card and inked the edges. I took my Sylvia Zet topper and again inked the edges and adhered it onto the Decorative Circle and adhered this to the centre of the card.
- I die cut 2 of the foliage swirls from the Heartfelt Creations Gift Ensemble die set, inked a little whilst still in the die and added these with the Hobby House roses in a cluster to the bottom right of my topper.
- I made a bow (the ribbon is also from the Peach and Green embellishment kit) and added a rose to the centre and adhered it to the top centre of the card.
- Finally I added the gorgeous Hobby House embellishments from the Peach and Green embellishment kit and some stickles glitter -Diamond.
Take care and I hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day X
I will be back on Sunday to launch another Blog Giveaway:)