Today my card I am sharing is another from my show back in January using the gorgeous and very elegant Dress stamp - Flamenco along with lot's of other Creative Expressions products!
- I started with a black card base measuring 6 1/2" square.
- I then cut a piece of the Teresa Collins paper and put it through my Grand Calibur with the Couture Creations embossing folder - Taylor. I then used Gilding Wax - Enchanted Gold over the embossed area and matted this onto my card.
- I have die cut the Couture Creations - Irish Dreams in white card and matted it onto a black piece of card. I then adhered this to my card.
- Next I die cut a Spellbinder oval in the black patterned paper from the paper pad. Using the Couture Creations die set - Ivy Doily, I die cut 3 in black and 3 in the black patterned paper.
- I then adhered these to my card as in picture.
- I have stamped the Flamenco dress in black Archival ink and coloured it in using the Mica Pigment powders - set 6 Luscious Greens. I then fussy cut the dress out and adhered it to my card.
- Next I added some black lace. I have stamped the sentiment out onto white and cut it out and adhered to the bottom of the card.
- To finish of the card I have added some Stickles Glitter -Pine Needles and a few Creative Expressions black pearls.
I hope you like my card choice today:)
Take Care x