I wanted to share another Heartfelt Creations card with you using the Majestic Morning collection.
I have made this card in monochrome black and white, which I just love:)
- First I embossed a black piece of card and matted onto a 7"x7" white card blank.
- I then stamped the Vintage Morning Background precut stamp with Perfect Medium and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I matted it onto some white card.
- Next I stamped the background stamp again with Perfect Medium but this time onto white card and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder......you will notice that it is slightly grey as I hadn't cleaned my stamp properly before using it but this is what I call a happy accident as I quite like this effect:)
- I then matted this onto some black card and adhered both panels onto my card.
- I stamped the Majestic Morning Blooms flower flourish stamp in Black Archival onto a piece of white card and layered it onto a Spellbinder Captivating Square die cut in black card. I coloured it in using some Iridescent Mica Powder - Angel Dust Sparkle, which I mixed with a little water to make a paint. I then adhered it to my card.
- I stamped the Vintage Morning Background again with Perfect Medium and heat embossed with clear embossing powder. I die cut the flowers out using the Majestic Morning Blooms die set. I then layered 3 of the smaller flowers and created one larger flower which I adhered to the top right of the Captivating Square along with the leaf flourish from the Gift Ensemble die set.
- I added a shabby bow in black and white and a small flower with a sparkler in the centre.
- Finally I added a few black pearls.