- The stamps that I have used from the All Geared up collection are HCPC 3637 - All Geared Up Background, I have of course used the fab Cogs and Sprocket dies. and the All Geared Up paper collection.
- I created the base card with some brown card stock.
- I have cut out the panel from the scrapbook layout which is in paper collection and stamped the image using some brown ink.
- I have used some brown twine and adhered it around the image using Cosmic Shimmer glue
- Next I die cut out the red tag and the 'Live for the Moment ticket using the dies from the Celebrate the Journey Collection and adhered them to the card.
- I have created a cluster with the cogs, sprockets and leaves. I have used some silver Miri Card which I have then sanded them down a little and used some Tea Die ink to give them a rust effect. I have then die cut out some using some green card and some of the green patterned paper from the paper collection. I have also added a few to the top right of the sentiment tag.
- Next I have cut out the red ribbon from the same layout page and added these to the cluster.
- Finally I have die cut out some of the chain links and linked 3 of them together by cutting one side and slipping through anther and gluing where you have cut. I have also sanded these down and used Tea die distress ink to give them a rust effect. I have then adhered them to the sentiment.
I will be back tomorrow sharing another card and also I think its time for another blog giveaway:)
I just want to thank you all again for your continued support...without all of you I would not be doing this amazing job:) x It's hard work at times, but I love every minute of it:) x
Take care X