New Blog Candy
- I have given this card a shabby look by using the Tim Holtz distress tool on all the papers.
- I chose the teal papers from the paper collection and die cut out a selection of the cogs, sprockets and leaves in some gold miri board. I have also sanded them and inked them with Tea Dye distress ink to give them a rusty look.
- I have stamped the background stamp onto some dark grey textured card.
- The leave flourish is from the Cut Mat Create die set.
- I have added the border which is from the paper collection and also the sentiment.
- To finish off the card I have added some Hobby House pearl brads.