As promised I am sharing my box today that was shown on my show a few weeks ago using the gorgeous Creative Expressions Dress stamp.
You can use any type of box, either a recycled one or mdf .....you could even make your own.
Here you can see the top of the lid in more detail! I haven't overloaded it with embellishments so that the inside of the box is easily accessible.
I first painted the box with some creamy beige paint. I cut some panels from the Teresa Collins paper pad to fit all the sides and the sides of the lid, leaving just a small amount of the edges of the box showing. Before adhering the panels I used the Couture Creations 'Taylor' embossing folder to give them some texture. I used the Patina Gilding Wax to add a really luxury finish.
- Papers and card: Foundations cream card and Teresa Collins
- Stamps: CE - Dresses Viennese, Dresses Baroque, Dresses Border and Dresses Corner
- Dies: Couture Creations - Irish Dreams, Spellbinder - Bitty Blossom, Detailed Scallops
- Embossing Folders: Couture Creations - Taylor
- Cosmic Shimmer products: Mica Powders - Set 6 Luscious Greens, Embossing Powder - fine detail gold, Gilding Wax - Patina
- Creative Expressions Embellishments:, cream flat pearls, cream Guipure Scalloped Lace, Cobalt Jade iridescent ribbon
- Other products: Distress Inks - Tea Dye, Stickles Glitter - Diamond
I will be back soon,