I have used Sticky Wings - Frosti Sprinkles. I think when Heather designed this gorgeous little image she had the Holiday season in mind, however I have made a blingy birthday card using a very soft colour palette.
HERE and don't forget to check out the new Lacy Sunshine Etsy store for your instant downloads or visit the website here.
Even more exciting is the fact that Lacy Sunshine is now offering clear photopolymer stamps :) All the details are on the blog!
- I have coloured my image in using distress inks.
- Papers used are Maja Designs.
- Spellbinder dies used: Romantic Rectangles, Persian Accents,Bitty Blossoms, Die D-lites: Medallion One, Sprigs and Blooms Three
- I have used a Sakura Gelly Roll Clear Star pen to add the glitz to my image and some stickles glitter around the edge of the card.
- I have used a Martha Stewart punch on my patterned paper.