Today I am sharing a very quick make with you.....ok quick for me:) but honestly it took about 30 minutes in total. I made this for Julia Watts Heartfelt Creations show on Sunday on Create and Craft and was thrilled when I saw it:). The 2 gorgeous little children in the photo are my grandchildren Amelia and Ollie....you could choose to use a stamp or topper for your main image but I thought this photo was perfect:)
I began with an MDF heart and covered it in the Heartfelt Creations Antiquity paper, turned it over and glued the lace edge on the back using the box pleat method.......For any of you that are not sure how this is done I will be doing a video tutorial on it! I know I have been promising video tutorials, but honest they are coming soon. It is just that I am so busy making samples and prepping for my 'exciting news' that I have had to put the videos on hold for a while....but they are coming:)
The flower and leaves are the Sweet Juliet die, again from Heartfelt Creations and so are the decorative hearts....these are the Timeless Amour dies, which are one of my favourites amongst the Heartfelt Creations collections:)
As far as I am aware the Sweet Juliet dies sold out in the show however if you would like to purchase them Sir Stampalot have some in stock.
Products I Used:
- MDF Heart - Approx. 5".....The overall finished heart is about 7"
- Heartfelt Creations products: Sweet Juliet Die Set, Timeless Amour Die Set, Antiquity Paper collect.
- Cosmic Shimmer: Glitter Jewels -White Ice
- Creative Expressions - Flat Pearls, Swirl Pearls, Black Lace and Black Foundations cardstock.
- The cream organza ribbon is from my stash