Today I would like to share with you my Design Team card I have made using the very pretty Shazza by Marika Collins for Whimsy Digital! You can find Shazzie on the Whimsy Stamps website HERE
- My base card is 7"x7" which I have adhered Peachy/orange cardstock to. I have coloured the image in using copics.
- The papers that I have used are by First edition called New Leaf which are available from The Hobby House.
- The beautiful lace that I have used is from Live and Love Crafts.
- I have layered Shazzie onto peachy/orange card diecut out using Grand Decorative Oval one. The border die is Spellbinder A2 Scalloped Border One.
- The sentiment that I have used is Whimsy Stamp - Everyday Sayings Notables 4 which I have stamped onto the peachy/orange cardstock and cut out by hand. You can find it HERE on the Whimsy website
- The paper flowers encasing the roses are from the Spellbinder Jewel Flowers and Flourishes die set. I have also used the flourish from the same set.
- The roses, decorative pearls and the pearl buttons are from The Hobby House.
- The Daisies are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
- To finish off my card I have added a little stickles.
I would like to enter card into the following challenges:
Sister Act Challenge - anything goes
Crafting By Design - anything goes
Pollycraft Challenge -buttons and bows