Today is another challenge over at Fussy and Fancy Friday and the host is the lovely Sheryl who has chosen the theme 'Back to School'......Sheryl would like to see your projects which accompany your children as they start their first steps into school life or they might just be returning after the summer break. You may have older children that are setting off to university or a relative that is going into adult study. What ever the occasion we'd love to see your projects.
I have made a card suitable for a young girl who is starting a new school or just a good luck card for starting the new school year.
- I have used a Lacy Sunshine image from the artist Heather Valentin called Kenna 'back to school' You can find her HERE on the Lacy Sunshine website.
- I have used Maja Design 6x6 paper pad: Vintage Spring Basics....I Just love these:)
- The pearls and medium blue roses are from The Hobby House The tiny blue roses and the daisy flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
- I have coloured Kenna in with Copics and added a little stickles to give her a little sparkle.
- The oval die that I have used is Decorative Grand Ovals from Spellbinder.
- The good luck stamp is from Whimsy Stamps which are available from the Whimsy Website or The Hobby House.
I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
Cute card Thursday - back to school
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Live and Love Crafts - warm or cool colours