Blog Candy Winner
- The Tissue box is one that I picked up from Ally Pally last year.
- I have painted the edges with Distress ink using weathered Wood
- I have chosen the panels so that each side has something interesting on it.
- When I cover my MDF projects, when possible I adhere the paper before cutting and then cut round the edge with a knife,
- I have adhered the paper to the lid and edges turning the lid upside down and cutting the opening out.
- Next I have die cut the decorative circle out adhered it over the opening and again turned the lid upside down and cut the opening out with a knife,
- I have added some lace around the opening adhering it from the inside.
- I have die cut 4 decorative borders from the Cut Mat Create collection and add these to the sides of the lid.
- I have stamped and die cut lot's of the Sunflowers...stamping them in the Vintage Sepia Versafine ink onto cream card and colouring in with Distress Markers - Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade.
- I have added these to the box cascading them from the lid down the side as you can see in the photo. I have also added some leaves and some of the flourish leaves from the Cut Mat Create die collections.
- Although there isn't a specific front to the box I have added a flower on the side that I have used the Sunflower stem paper panel on and also a bow.
- To finish off the tissue box I have added some Hobby House string pearls and some Platinum Stickles glitter on the edges and on the Sunflowers,
- Oops nearly forgot the feet... I think these just finish the box off. These ones that I have used are from The Hobby House.....which when I get time to finish, on my website along with all the other Hobby House embellishments:)