A very good morning everyone! It has been a few days since I last blogged:(
.....Saturday was my grandsons 4th birthday (Ollie who is in my layout below), so we had a family day and yesterday I was up at the crack of dawn travelling down to Gravesend to spend the day with some very nice ladies for 2 classes at Christine Emberson's studio - Hope & Chances:) We made the criss cross card with a tag that I featured on my blog on Thursday.....both classes were so much fun and I hope the ladies all went away inspired:) They did an amazing job including making the gorgeous roses that I use on my cards!
I decided to share one of my scrapbook layouts with you today, hoping to inspire all of you card makers to maybe create one:).....The precious little ones are my granddaughter Amelia and my cheeky little grandson Ollie:)x
- For this layout I have used the of the sheet from the Once Upon a Time collection which has been specifically designed for a layout....however you can still use it for cards and other projects!
- I have used the layout design which is already on the paper, but turned it around.
- I added my photos first and then added a length of pearls down the lace design on the paper.
- I have used the Timeless Clock stamp set and Time Sentiments stamp set which I stamped onto cream card with Versamark ink and heat embossed with Cosmic Shimmer black detail embossing powder. I added a little Tea Dye Distress ink to distress them a little.
- The flowers are the Majestic Morning Blooms which I have stamped onto some patterned paper from the Once Upon a Time collection. I just added these where the flowers were on the paper and added one large one where the sentiment was on the paper....which was now upside down as I turned the paper around.
- I added a few of the foliage swirls from the Gift Ensemble die set.
- I cut the tag also from the collection and also added this to the layout.
- I have just added a small amount of stickles around the photos and a few pearls to finish off the layout!
Now I must get back to my crafting....busy prepping for this Fridays Hobby House show:)